
... and I'm not crazy about FaceBook either. But, I want to stay in touch! So, I'm going to try my hand at creating a family blog. I'm not sure exactly how this all works but I'll try to figure it out. So, what do you think? Is this a stupid idea or do you think that it can be a good way to stay in touch? Please leave a comment (click on "Comments" below this post) and vote at the poll to the left.
To make a comment to a posting in our blog be sure to select Comments, then select, Name/URL in the Choose an Identity section (if you don’t have a Google account). If you already have a Google account, you can use that as your identity. Speaking of having a Google account, if you want to be able to add a post to this blog (as oppose to just commenting on a post) you have to have a Google account already set up. If/when you do this, let me know and I can add your email address to the list of those people who have permission to add a new post. Please send this blog address to other family members (I don't think that I have everyone's email address) and hopefully we'll all be blogging soon! :) - Lori
2 comments:
I think it's a great idea; I'm so glad you're taking this on. Our email address is jeccmack@aol.com and I'll be sure to add pictures and stories as life rolls along :)
I think it's a great idea.
Post a Comment